- 1/2 cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 inner celery ribs with leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds roast salmon, flaked (4 loose cups)
- 8 hot dog buns
- Melted unsalted butter, for brushing
- Potato chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt with the celery, chives, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the salmon.
- Heat a griddle. Brush the cut sides of the buns with butter and griddle until toasted. Fill the buns with the salmon salad, top with potato chips and serve.
The salmon salad can be refrigerated overnight.