Lobster-Roll-Style Salmon Sandwiches
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 8 sandwiches
In this clever take on the summertime classic, salmon replaces lobster and yogurt stands in for mayonnaise. Topping rolls with potato chips adds crunch and fun.
- 1/2 cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 inner celery ribs with leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds roast salmon, flaked (4 loose cups)
- 8 hot dog buns
- Melted unsalted butter, for brushing
- Potato chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt with the celery, chives, parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the salmon.
- Heat a griddle. Brush the cut sides of the buns with butter and griddle until toasted. Fill the buns with the salmon salad, top with potato chips and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.