- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds cooked lobster meat (from three 1 1/2-pound lobsters), cut into 1-inch pieces
How to make this recipe
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and refresh under cold water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, mix the crème fraîche with the lemon zest, lemon juice, vinegar and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper. Add the lobster and green beans and toss to coat.
A lush Chardonnay with little oak will harmonize with the sweet lobster and refreshing tarragon in this creamy salad.