- 16 ounces limoncello (lemon-flavored liqueur)
- 12 ounces gin
- 8 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 24 paper–thin lemon slices
- 16 ounces chilled club soda
- 8 mint sprigs
- In a pitcher, combine the limoncello, gin and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours. Press 3 thin lemon slices against the inside of each of 8 collins glasses. Add ice to the glasses. Stir the limoncello mixture and pour it into the glasses. Stir 2 ounces of club soda into each drink and garnish with a mint sprig.
Buy the ingredients on Drizly and have them delivered in under an hour. Find out if they operate near you.