- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 10
Plus: More Dessert Recipes and Tips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. In a small saucepan, combine the lime juice with 6 tablespoons of the sugar and simmer over moderate heat just until the sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the softened gelatin until melted. Transfer the lime gelatin to a medium bowl and let cool slightly. Whisk in the yogurt.
- In another bowl, beat the cream with the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar until softly whipped. Fold the cream into the yogurt mixture and refrigerate until chilled and set, at least 1 hour.
Serve WithLemon Cake with Crackly Caramel Glaze.