- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- Crushed ice
- 1 1/2 cups gin
- 4 thinly sliced lime rounds
- In a large shaker, muddle 1/4 cup of the lime juice with 2 tablespoons of the superfine sugar and the ginger. Fill the shaker with crushed ice, then add 1 1/4 cups of the lime juice and the gin; shake the drink vigorously.
- Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 2 tablespoons of sugar into 2 bowls. Dip the rims of 4 cocktail glasses first in the lime juice and then in the sugar. Strain the cocktail into the glasses; garnish with the lime rounds.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.