- One 16-ounce package lima beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium lemon, zested, plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Boil the lima beans for about 20 minutes to soften them more. Drain the lima beans and allow them to cool.
In a medium bowl make the vinaigrette: whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard and sugar.
In a large bowl, combine the arugula, tomatoes and lima beans. Toss in the vinaigrette, top with parmesan cheese, and serve.