Lima Bean, Arugula and Tomato Salad
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
This elegant and simple spring salad is full of buttery lima beans and flavorful arugula leaves. It’s the perfect side salad or add some chicken to make it a full dinner salad.
- One 16-ounce package lima beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium lemon, zested, plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Boil the lima beans for about 20 minutes to soften them more. Drain the lima beans and allow them to cool.
- In a medium bowl make the vinaigrette: whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard and sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, tomatoes and lima beans. Toss in the vinaigrette, top with parmesan cheese, and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.