- One 16-ounce package lima beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium lemon, zested, plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
How to make this recipe
Boil the lima beans for about 20 minutes to soften them more. Drain the lima beans and allow them to cool.
In a medium bowl make the vinaigrette: whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard and sugar.
In a large bowl, combine the arugula, tomatoes and lima beans. Toss in the vinaigrette, top with parmesan cheese, and serve.