- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced in long thin strips with a vegetable peeler
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
How to make this recipe
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Add the zucchini and cook over high heat, tossing, until just tender, 2 minutes; remove from the heat. Sprinkle the zucchini with the lemon zest, season with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl. Scatter the basil on top and serve.