- 10 ounces thawed frozen artichoke quarters, patted dry
- 7 1/2 ounces tuna in olive oil, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, mix the artichokes, tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic and the 1/4 cup of Parmigiano-Reggiano. Season with salt and pepper; scrape into a small ovenproof skillet. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until hot. Turn on the broiler and broil 8 inches from the heat until browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
The unbaked dip can be refrigerated overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
Crudites and chips.