- 4 ounces drained silken tofu
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 3 drained boquerones (white anchovies) or oil-packed anchovies, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest plus 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Radishes and cucumber sticks, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a blender, combine the tofu, yogurt and 2 tablespoons of water and puree until smooth, scraping down the side. Add the parsley, chives, boquerones, garlic and lemon zest and juice and puree until smooth and well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the dip with radishes and cucumber sticks.
The dip can be refrigerated for 3 days.