- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup tightly packed flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small sweet Italian frying pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/3 cup oil-cured pitted black olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the rice and simmer over moderate heat until just tender, about 14 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, toss the rice with the olive oil and lemon juice. Stir in the parsley, frying pepper, olives, capers and lemon zest and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges.
One Serving 255 cal, 18 gm fat, 2.4 gm sat fat, 21 gm carb, 1.2 gm fiber.