© Ellie Miller
Lemony Quinoa Salad with Pine Nuts and Olives
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1
The Good News Quinoa contains all nine essential amino acids. Tossed with pine nuts, it's the foundation of this light salad.
More Salad Recipes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pitted green olives
- In a saucepan, boil the water. Add the quinoa, cover and cook over low heat for 12 minutes, until al dente. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat until golden. Add them to the quinoa along with the cilantro, lemon juice and olives. Season with salt and serve.