© Christina Holmes
Lemony Brussels Sprout Slaw
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 10 to 12
To make this refreshingly lemony slaw, start with firm brussels sprouts and shred them in a food processor. Roasted sunflower seeds are the perfect finish.
Slideshow: More Delicious Brussels Sprouts Recipes
- 1/2 cup 2 percent plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds raw brussels sprouts, finely shredded in a food processor (12 cups)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons salted roasted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, chives and dill and season with salt and pepper. Add the brussels sprouts and toss to coat evenly. Fold in the sunflower seeds and serve.
Make AheadThe brussels sprout slaw can be refrigerated overnight.