Lemongrass Wet Rub
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes a scant 1/2 cup
- 2 stalks of fresh lemongrass, the bottom 5 inches of the inner bulb only, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium jalapeño, halved
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- In a food processor, combine the sliced lemongrass with the fresh ginger, garlic and halved jalapeño and pulse until finely chopped. Add the vegetable oil and process to a coarse paste. Add the cilantro leaves and process until fairly smooth. Season the wet rub generously with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.