- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 cup
This fragrant, Asian-style marinade makes enough for one pound of meat and is delicious with all kinds of cuts, such as thin pork chops, chicken breasts or skirt steak.
- 2 lemongrass stalks, tender white inner bulbs only, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 Thai bird chile, thinly sliced
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. To use, coat the meat completely with the marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours before grilling.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.