- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 2 HRS 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 2 1/4 cups
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 ounce lemon thyme sprigs
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Add the thyme, cover and let stand for at least 2 hours or overnight. Add the lemon juice and strain the syrup.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.