- Lemon-Thyme Syrup
- 6 ounces strawberries, halved, or sliced if large
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces sweet cherries, halved
- Thyme sprigs, for garnish
- Pour the Lemon-Thyme Syrup into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. Transfer the lemon-thyme sorbet to a plastic container, cover and freeze.
- Shortly before serving, in a bowl, toss the berries with the cherries. Scoop the sorbet into bowls. Spoon the berries on top, garnish with the thyme sprigs and serve.
The sorbet can be frozen for up to 3 days.