- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a blender, finely chop the chives, mint, onion and lemon zest. Add the lemon juice and vinegar and blend until incorporated. With the machine on, add the oil in a thin stream until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
Make AheadThe vinaigrette can be refrigerated for up to 1 day.
NotesOne Tablespoon Calories 81 kcal, Total Fat 9.2 gm, Saturated Fat 1.3 gm.
Serve WithGrilled Sea Bass with Lemon-Mint Dressing.