Lemon-Garlic Dipping Sauce
- SERVINGS: Makes about 3/4 cup
Spread any leftover sauce on a grilled meat or tomato sandwich.
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Using the side of a heavy knife, mash the garlic with the salt. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the mayonnaise, scallions, lemon juice, cayenne and 1 tablespoon of water.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.