© Andrew Purcell
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1/3 CUP
Serve with Pepper and Salt Chicken Wings.
Plus: More Appetizer Recipes and Tips
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 large scallions, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with the lemon juice, lemon zest and Tabasco; season with salt and pepper. Fold in the scallions and serve.
Make AheadThe Lemon Cream can be refrigerated overnight. Add the scallions just before serving.
Serve WithPepper and Salt Chicken Wings.