- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 cups sliced cabbage
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and then stir in the onions and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the onions are soft.
Add the chicken and stir occasionally until the chicken is lightly browned and nearly cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the lemon juice, Sriracha, fish sauce and brown sugar. Stir in the cabbage and cook for about 3 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and serve warm.