- TOTAL TIME: 7 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 3/4 cup
Capers, tarragon and lemon juice add fantastic flavor to mayonnaise in this quick take on a classic French aioli.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, capers, tarragon and garlic. Whisk in the olive oil in a steady stream and season with salt and pepper. Use on grilled chicken, pork, fish and shellfish.
The aioli can be refrigerated overnight.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.