Lemon Barbecue Sauce
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer the sauce over moderate heat until thickened, about 4 minutes. Let cool, then refrigerate.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.