- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs, with skin
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
How to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, thyme and garlic. Add the chicken to the marinade and toss.
Lay the chicken on the lined baking sheet skin side down. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Turn the chicken over and bake for another 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serve with lemon wedges.