- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs, with skin
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Lemon wedges, for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, brown sugar and garlic. Add the chicken to the marinade and toss.
Lay the chicken on the lined baking sheet skin side down. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Turn the chicken over and bake for another 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serve with lemon wedges.