- Six 4-ounce bunches of arugula
- 2 lemons, sliced paper thin
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces of Parmesan cheese, shaved
How to make this recipe
- Toss the arugula with the lemons. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss again. Scatter the Parmesan on top; serve at once. Or, to prevent the salad from wilting on the buffet table, set out a bottle of olive oil next to the ingredients in separate bowls and have your guests assemble their own salads.