Leftover Blue Cheese Chicken Salad Sandwich
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Jonathan Waxman’s tasty chicken salad is dressed with a mix of yogurt and Gorgonzola cheese.
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola dolce, crumbled
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 baguette, split lengthwise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup torn lettuce or mesclun
- In a large bowl, using a fork, mix the Gorgonzola with the yogurt, olive oil, vinegar, shallot, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Fold in the chicken and celery and season with salt and pepper. To serve, fill the baguette with the chicken salad, snap peas, radishes and lettuce, then cut the baguette crosswise into 4 sandwiches.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.