- 1 pound dried linguine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup roughly torn basil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped marjoram
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and cool under cold running water. Shake off any excess water and pat the linguine dry with paper towels.
- 2.In a large bowl, toss the cherry tomatoes with the garlic, basil, parsley, marjoram, jalapeño and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the pasta, toss well and serve.
The pasta can be refrigerated for 3 hours. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
A refreshing, fruity Tuscan white best complements this dish.