- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Lynnette Marrero thinks this fizzy herbal cocktail would be a great aperitif before a dinner of spring lamb.
- 2 ounces gin, preferably Plymouth
- 1 ounce Lavender-Sage Vermouth
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce honey
- 2 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 sage sprig, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, Lavender-Sage Vermouth, lemon juice and honey and shake well. Strain into a chilled, ice-filled collins glass. Stir in the club soda and garnish with the sage sprig.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.