- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN 15 min plus 2 weeks steeping
- SERVINGS: Makes about 3 1/2 cups
Use this infused honey to prepare Marcia Kiesel's Stuffed Baby Peppers with Yogurt and Floral Honey.
More Dishes Made with Honey
- 1 quart mild raw honey, such as wildflower
- 3/4 cup dried organic rose petals
- 1/2 cup dried lavender flowers
- In a large glass jar, mix the honey with the rose petals and lavender flowers. Close the jar and let stand in a sunny window for 2 weeks, turning every few days. Warm the jar in a microwave or under hot water until the honey is runny. Strain the honey through a fine sieve into a clean jar. Discard the flowers. Store the honey in a cool, dark place for several months.