- 1 teaspoon lavender or wildflower honey
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lavender leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lavender flowers
- In a medium saucepan, cook the honey over moderate heat until bubbling. Add the vinegar and lavender leaves and simmer over moderately low heat until reduced to 3/4 cup, 8 to 10 minutes. Strain and let cool slightly. Whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the lavender flowers just before serving.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.