- 1 ounce white rhum agricole
- 1 ounce aged white rum, preferably El Dorado 3-Year
- 1 ounce Sling Business (See Note)
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- 1 umbrella plus 1 cherry skewered on a pick with 1 pineapple wedge, for garnish (optional)
How to make this recipe
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnishes and shake well. Strain into a chilled, ice-filled collins glass. Garnish with the umbrella, cherry and pineapple.
Sling Business: In a jar, combine 1/4 ounce each of Heering cherry liqueur, Benedictine (brandy-based herbal liqueur), grenadine and Cointreau or other triple sec. Makes 1 ounce.