- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup unsalted natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Eight 1-inch-thick loin lamb chops (about 2 pounds)
- In a food processor, pulse the garlic and cilantro until finely chopped. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the lamb; pulse until a paste forms. Spread 1/4 cup of the paste over the lamb chops.
- In a saucepan, whisk remaining paste with 1/3 cup of water. Warm the sauce over low heat; it should be pourable.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Grill the chops over a medium-high fire for 4 minutes per side, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of a chop registers 125° to 130° for medium rare. Transfer the chops to a platter. Spoon some warm peanut sauce over the lamb chops and serve, passing the extra sauce on the side.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.