- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Tweleve 7-ounce lamb loin chops
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large shallow dish, combine the rosemary, garlic and olive oil. Add the lamb chops and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill pan. Remove the lamb chops from the marinade and scrape off some of the rosemary and garlic. Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and grill over moderate heat until medium rare, about 4 minutes on each side. Serve at once.
Look for a powerful, concentrated red with hints of herbs, something that can stand up to the charred flavors here. Try a classic Bordeaux.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.