Lamb Chops with Harissa-Yogurt Sauce
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
These delectable chops take just minutes to grill—a little more time than it takes to make the sauce, a hot-and-cool combination of spicy harissa and Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons harissa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 lamb rib chops, about 1 inch thick
- Finely grated lemon zest, for serving
- Light a grill. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt with the harissa and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and grill over high heat, turning once, about 4 minutes for medium-rare. Sprinkle the lamb chops with lemon zest and serve with the yogurt sauce.