- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons harissa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 lamb rib chops, about 1 inch thick
- Finely grated lemon zest, for serving
How to make this recipe
Light a grill. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt with the <em>harissa</em> and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and grill over high heat, turning once, about 4 minutes for medium-rare. Sprinkle the lamb chops with lemon zest and serve with the yogurt sauce.