- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce crème de mûre (blackberry liqueur)
- 3/4 ounce chilled strong-brewed hibiscus tea
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon agave nectar mixed with 3/4 teaspoon water
- 1 thin lime wheel, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. <a href="/articles/cocktail-basics-techniques#doublestraining">Double strain</a> into a chilled coupe and garnish with the lime wheel.