- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Mona's • Seattle
Mona's Spanish and Portuguese tapas and twice-weekly live bossa nova are complemented by cocktails like this one, based on a drink once served at La Florida, a famous Havana bar of the 1930s.
- 2 ounces white rum
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Punt e Mes or other sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon grenadine, preferably homemade
- 1 lime wheel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the rum, lime juice, vermouth, crème de cacao and grenadine; fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the lime wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.