- 10 mint leaves, plus 1 mint sprig for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces gin, preferably London dry
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce passion fruit nectar or juice
- 1 ounce chilled tonic water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the mint leaves. Add ice and the gin, lime juice and passion fruit nectar and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass, stir in the tonic and garnish with the mint sprig.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.