Korean Barbecue Marinade
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 5 cups
Bill Kim's mother makes a version of this marinade for her bulgogi, thinly sliced Korean-style short mushrooms.
More Korean Recipes
- 1/2 small onion, halved
- 1/2 Asian pear, cored and quartered
- 1 small kiwi, peeled and quartered
- 8 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- In a blender, puree all of the ingredients until smooth.
Make AheadRefrigerate for up to 3 days.