- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds purple and/or green kohlrabi, peeled and coarsely shredded on a box grater
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 medium celery rib, thinly sliced crosswise
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the canola oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery seeds, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 3/4 teaspoon of pepper. Add the kohlrabi, cabbage and celery and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Season the slaw with salt and pepper and serve.
Make AheadThe kohlrabi slaw can be refrigerated overnight.