- 1/2 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 kiwis, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon pure red chile powder or crushed red pepper
How to make this recipe
- In a dry skillet, combine the mustard, cumin and coriander seeds and toast over moderate heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Coarsely grind the seeds in a spice grinder or mortar.
- In a bowl, combine all but 1 tablespoon of the kiwi with the yogurt, sour cream and onion. Stir in the spices, cilantro and chile powder and season with salt. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Garnish with the reserved kiwi and serve.
One Serving Calories 66 kcal, Total Fat 1.8 gm, Saturated Fat 1 gm.
Spicy lamb or chicken.