- SERVINGS: 10
This fruity and effervescent drink recalls a Kir Royale but is made with sparkling cider instead of Champagne.
- 2 large Granny Smith apples (optional)
- 6 2/3 cups cold dry hard cider, preferably French
- 6 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Crème de Framboise or crème de cassis
- Using a lemon stripper or channel knife, cut around the apples to make 10 very thin, 6-inch-long strips of peel, allowing them to coil. The strips can be kept in ice water in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
- Pour 2/3 cup of the cider into each of 10 Champagne flutes. Add 2 teaspoons of the Crème de Framboise to each flute and garnish with an apple strip.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.