- 1 1/2 ounces Amaro Montenegro
- 3/4 ounce orgeat (almond-flavored syrup)
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce single-malt whiskey
- 1 lime twist, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a mixing glass, combine the amaro, orgeat and lime juice. Fill the glass with ice and stir for 10 seconds. Strain into a chilled, ice-filled rocks glass and float the whiskey on top, slowly pouring it over the back of a bar spoon near the drink’s surface. Pinch the lime twist over the drink and add to the glass.