- 1 Lapsang souchong tea bag
- 6 ounces Heering Cherry Liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- 2 brandied cherries skewered on a pick, flaky sea salt and 1 lemon twist, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a glass, steep the tea bag in the Heering for 30 minutes. Press excess liquid from the tea bag and discard.
- Fill a pint glass with ice. Add the bourbon, bitters and 1/2 ounce of the infused Heering; stir well. Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass. Dust the skewered cherries with salt. Garnish with the cherries and lemon twist.
The leftover infused Heering can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 month.