- One 11-ounce log of fresh goat cheese, softened
- 4 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded (1 packed cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup drained jarred pimientos, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish from a jar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Whole radishes and celery ribs, for serving
- In a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon, blend the goat cheese with the cheddar, mayonnaise, pimientos, scallions, pickle relish, onion powder and Tabasco and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the pimento cheese to a bowl and serve with radishes and celery ribs.
The pimento cheese dip can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 4 days.