- 3 cups ketchup
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure chile powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
How to make this recipe
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for 30 minutes, stirring often to prevent scorching.
The sauce can be refrigerated for up to 1 month.