© Madeleine Hill
- 1 1/2 pounds kale—stems discarded and leaves thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown miso
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted roasted pistachios, chopped
- In a large bowl, toss the kale with the lemon juice and a generous pinch of salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar with the sesame seeds, miso and sugar. Gradually whisk in the oil. Add the dressing to the kale and toss well. Scatter the scallions and pistachios on top and serve.