- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 2 bunches of kale, rinsed and dried, ribs and stems removed, leaves thinly
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, peanut butter, honey and chili garlic sauce for the dressing. Set aside.
In a large bowl, toss the kale with bell pepper, carrots, onion and dressing. Top with the chow mein noodles and sesame seeds and serve.