- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup packed chopped kale leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 Hass avocado, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup packed arugula leaves
- 1 small tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 radish, diced
- 2 large pitted green olives, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
How to make this recipe
- In a skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderate heat. Transfer to a plate.
- In a bowl, knead the kale with the salt until it begins to wilt. Add the avocado and lime juice and mash until chunky. Add the arugula, tomato, radish, olives, cilantro and sesame seeds, toss gently and serve.
One Serving 384 cal, 31 gm fat, 3.8 gm sat fat, 29 gm carb, 14.9 gm fiber.